adventures of beck

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tibbs to Grand Rapids, come in, over.

These people are crazy. Shortly after I arrived, they adopted the craziest cat in the world, who was apparently found under a porch. Then came a DOG from FLORIDA, apparently from a street. Now they adopt this puppy, whose previous location is completely unknown. Super. Please send food, I still love it.

P.S. I lost a ton of weight and am as skinny as I was as a kitten. Also, I started sleeping with my people again after a long hiatus. I figure they don't care about the grudge I've been holding about the new cat. They got two dogs. I give up. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, this is turning less and less into "Why you should let me into vet school" and more and more into "We are the crazy pet people." Think about it.

12:33 PM CDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto
What she said.

Ma kettle

12:51 AM CDT

 
Blogger Beck said...

we ARE the crazy pet people. and vet school is too far away from me.

12:21 PM CDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beck -

Wanna get a hamster?

:P

G

12:13 PM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home